Saturday, September 20, 2008

Biologists Discovers New Species

My home page is the AOL page, so mind you every time I go online I have to flip through all this headline news. It's a must religiously do this every day. Today, I saw an article about new species that biologists have discovered in the land down under-- Australia! Were these terrestrial creatures or not? If you said not, you're correct. They're found in the waters of Australia. It's amazing how there are so many species that have been found and how many species are still waiting to be discovered. Yaowzaa! It amazes me the most to see that most new species are found in the ocean. It amazes me more to think that many species become extinct even before anyone finds out about them. More reasons to keep our water clean because these new species may be beneficial to us. Anyways..that's about it for now.

No comments: