Sunday, August 31, 2008

Rollie Pollie Ollie!















After breakfast this morning with a few of my friends, we went back to her house. As we were walking towards the front door, we see a tiny rollie pollie. We remembered our childhood for about a minute and then I started to think about how it rolls into a ball whenever you touch it. I thought, "Hmm...this would be a great thing to blog about." Now... I'm 21, but I'm pretty easy to amuse and rollie pollies' ways of changing shapes really amazes me. I decided to go home and google rollie pollies because I'm just a "Google Junkie." =) One thing I learned about these creatures is that they are not insects but rather an isopod, which is a type of arthropod. To complete my Google fix, here's an image I borrowed from the interweb. See image above.

2 comments:

anigro said...

Amazing what you can learn when you are curious!!!

KhanhTran said...

Dear Miss Tran,


I think you're pretty awesome.